Monday, January 21, 2013

Thirty in Thirty

Here it is January 21st already.  I can't believe the month is almost over.  As I look forward to the rest of the year I'm faced with the reality that in less than two months I will be turning the big 3-0!  Not sure how that happened.  I used to think that "30" was sooooo old.  Now that I'm fast approaching it I realize just how old it is not.  Our sense of "old" is so off when we are teenagers and in our early twenties.  Growing up and "older" I've realized more and more how wonderful life truly is and what a blessing each day is.  So I have decided that this year is going to be filled with lots of new and exciting things...I know the Lord has incredible things ahead and I'm praying and waiting on Him for the big things in life-like a new job for my husband (he just finished his masters in education), finances, location and such things.  In the more simpler exciting things I've decided to make a list of "thirty in thirty"....thirty things to do in this new stage and decade of my life. Some things I've always wanted to do, some things I'm scared to do and some things that I haven't even thought of yet.  So I'm putting it out there-what do you think I should add to my "thirty in thirty" list???  I will be posting the official list on my birthday (March 5th) but until then will be compiling a list and taking suggestions....so suggest away!

No comments:

Post a Comment