Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year, New Me

Here it is January 1, 2013.  New Year's day-the day people all over the world make resolutions to lose weight, eat better, read more, try new things, etc, etc...whatever the resolution is the goal is to better ones self in some way, shape or form.  I'm not a huge fan of resolutions for the new year...basically because in reality who keeps them? Why do we wait for a new year to be a new person...we can start any time.  I have however decided this year to make some resolutions and this blog is part of them.  My goal is to grow daily in my walk with the Lord, be a better wife, mother and friend. To continue in my learning of photography, craftiness, getting healthier and all around being who the Lord created me to be.  I've felt the urge to start a blog for a long time but never could come up with a name or basis for it.  Today I really felt the Lord urging me to get on it and He gave me the name and ideas to discuss on this blog.  So I hope you'll join me on this journey of daily life that includes crumb covered floors (no matter how many times a day I vacuum there are still crumbs-they're never ending and why this blog has the title it does), diapers, cooking, cleaning, crafts and all things that make up this life that is far more exciting and wonderful than I ever dreamed it could me.  

Here is one of my favorite verses and it was "verse of the day" on biblegateway.com...thought I'd share because I think it's a great one to start the new year with!

“Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!” 
                                                                                                                                     2 Corinthians 5:17

No comments:

Post a Comment